My friend LaKeina got me into the genres R&B and Rap music this year and I couldn't be happier. There are so many new artists/songs/album/etc. I've discovered and I'm so happy.
So this post is about my favorite R&B and Rap artists/songs/etc. that I've discovered this year, that didn't necessarily make new music this year (although some of them did). None of these are in any particular order.
1. Ginuwine (the only 1 in any order)
3. Amanda Perez
4. R. Kelly
9. Mary J. Blige
10. Yo Gotti
1. Kendrick Lamar - Don't Kill My Vibe
2. B.o.B - We Still In This (feat. T.I. & Juicy J)
3. T.I. - Memories Back Then (feat. B.o.B, Kendrick Lamar & Kris Stephens)
4. Meek Mill - Believe It (Feat. Rick Ross)
5. Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out
6. The Isley Brothers - Busted